Milestones Monday - 2 weeks old
Monday, May 13th, 2013
- The puppies' eyes have opened and they definitely recognize a certain hairy blur as their meal ticket and set to screaming when she walks by, much to Journey's chagrin.
- They are starting to react to noise.
- They are attempting to travel about on all fours like little drunken sailors. (I am finding that my ability to take action photos of them stinks. All I get are blurs. Not cause they're fast, but because they. . . well, they wobble.)
- They have surpassed the 5 pound weight mark.
- They have taken their meals at the buffet bar called 'Mom' on three different surfaces (wood floor, foam matting, tile).
- I've started introducing them to the idea of a designated potty area.
- They've had their nails trimmed twice by clippers and have been introduced to a Dremel tool for grinding.
- They are now accepting visitors to help with socialization.